Buying quality doormat for hardwood floors will save you a lot of time and worries fighting against dirt, gravel, and other outdoor stuff that could damage them. Your hardwood floors will be much cleaner, and your guests can leave their shoes on your design, looking doormat while they are visiting you.
10 best doormats for your hardwood floors are:
- Gorilla Grip doormat
- Plus Haven Doormat
- Sierra Concepts 2 pack Doormat
- Color and Geometry Doormat
- SlipToGrip Universal DoorMat
- Foneyi Indoor Doormat
- Dexi indoor Doormat
- Delxo Magic Doormat
- LuxUrux Rubber Doormat
- Kempf Water Retainer Mat
Keep on reading and find out more which door mat is best for your hardwood floors. Don't miss my ultimate hardwood flooring buying guide as well
1. Gorilla Grip doormat
Gorilla Grip doormat is my favorite and one of the best doormats currently available on the market. Its durable, high-quality rubber is unbreakable and prevents almost everything coming into your house. Except for your guests 😆
You can place it indoor or outdoor. That’s great because placing it before the entrance; all shoes will be more or less clean before even stepping inside. If you have some doormat also after walking inside, your defense against dirt is indestructible.
- Made out of 100% high-quality natural rubber
- Very durable and robust, yet soft on touch
- Available in different sizes so you can measure and border to fit it ideally next to your door
- You can choose between four colors and patterns so that it will suit most of the designs and wishes.
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use!
- Amazing capabilities to absorb moisture and dirt with ease. Slightly raised polypropylene fabric will trap all dirt, trying to sneak into the house and ruin your wooden floors.
- Because of low profile design, it will sneak under most low-clearing entryways.
- It is super easy to clean. My favorite way is to shake it, and most of the dirt will fell off right away. You can vacuum it or sweep with a broom as well. It is heavily muddy you can mild it with soap or rinse it with a garden hose outside.
- I will not harm any surface lying on, so it is an excellent choice for delicate hardwood floors.
- Because it’s made entirely out of rubber; it can have a strong smell at the beginning of usage. After a while, the smell will disappear.
CLICK HERE and read real customer reviews about this product with authentic images using it.
2. Plus Haven Doormat
Plus Haven doormat is made out of coconut coir, which prevents dirt from breaking inside your house amazingly well. Coconut coir is known to be one of the most durable natural fibers available in the world. They are found between the hard internal shell and the outer coat of a coconut.
Sizing of this doormat may vary due to the process of cutting coir hairs. For those who don’t want strong rubber smell and searching for a very durable natural fibers doormat, Plus Haven is my best alternative for you.
- It is made out of 100 natural coconut coir fibers. They are one of the world’s most durable fibers available.
- No strong smell
- The 0,60-inch high pile will prevent most of the dirt sneaking into your house.
- PVC mat below prevents it from slipping. The pile is so thick you won’t see mat underneath it.
- It is resistant to bacteria and fungi, making it very easy to maintain.
- It is water-resistant, so after rain, it will dry very quickly, and you don’t need to worry about mildew or mold.
- no fraying will occur
- Doormat won’t curp up when you step on.
- You can use it indoor and outdoor.
- When you use coconut coir door mat’s, you must know that some shedding is unavoidable. Because of the professional shearing procedure, it is heavily reduced to a minimum.
- Super low-clearing entryways may cause a problem because of doormat’s hight. Measure your doors before you order.
- Some tend to complain prints are washing out pretty quickly. I do recommend plain minimalistic type without and signs printed over.
CLICK HERE to read review of customers who already purchase this doormat for their homes.
3. Sierra Concepts 2 pack Door mat
What is impressive about Sierra Concepts doormat is obvious – you get 2 for the price of one. Because it is for indoor and outdoor use, you can place one outside and one inside of your entryway. This way, no dirt won’t be able to crawl inside. To make sure you are pleased, they offer you 10 years, no question asked guarantee.
- 2 doormats included in price
- Made to last out of durable polyester
- Beautiful and modern steel gray and black color combination
- Cleaning it is very easy. You can shake it, sweep it, or wash it.
- Environmentally friendly – rubber can be recycled.
- Backing is made out of non slip rubber. It prevents moisture leaking will keep your mat in place.
- 10 year No question ask guarantee
- If you have tiles in your house, the rubber surface sometimes won’t stay put and can become slippery. Make sure it’s always clean under your mat.
CLICK HERE and read all customers reviews with their pros and cons. This way you will be sure if this doormat is for you.
4. Color and Geometry Doormat for Hardwood floors
In love design of this Color and Geometry Doormat, don’t you? It’s so playful, eye-catching, and will blend amazingly with your floors. With remarkable durability, easy to clean features and vibrant colors is one of my favorite doormat for hardwood floors. They offer lifetime support to get you even more convinced.
- Natural-looking colors – a great choice if you have hardwood floors.
- A mix of dense polyester and polypropylene fibers makes Color and Geometry doormat very durable
- Double-layer technology absorbs water efficiently.
- Doormat Back is made out of none slip durable and 100% natural rubber.
- It is effortless to clean. You can sweep, shake or clean it with a hose.
- It is machine washable.
- You can use it indoor and outdoor.
- AIt is very soft so that you can walk on it barefoot.
- Lifetime support is an impressive addon.
- On some surface, rubber back can become slippery. Make sure your floors are always clean under your doormat.
CLICK HERE and read existing customer reviews with pros and cons.
5. SlipToGrip Universal DoorMat
SlipToGrip Door-mat, with its universal minimalistic design, will fit in any house. You can order it in three colors, and it’s suitable for indoor and outdoor usage. Because of soft polypropylene fibers you can walk barefoot over. Easy to clean features brown color option and affordable price makes it one of my top door mats for hardwood floors.
- Brown color and minimalistic design make it easy to blend with hardwood floors.
- Non-slip surface underneath
- Soft polypropylene fabrics
- Easy to clean
- Universal usage – indoor and outdoor such as a patio, laundry room, garage, entryway, etc..
- Phthalate & BPA Free
- With this doormat, creases may happen during shipping and during the time of usage. But producer found solution that works great. After they appear, put it in the dryer on high heat for 5 minutes, and they are gone.
CLICK HERE and go three all good and bad ratings on Amazon. You will see after if this doormat is great option for your hardwood floors or not.
6. Foneyi Indoor Doormat
Even if Foneyi doormat should be used indoor, you can have it also placed outdoor under-balcony as well. What I love about it is a simple yet modern design that blends greatly with hardwood floors. The best is you can throw it in the washing machine when it’s dirty.
- Blends great with hardwood floors
- Super easy to clean. You can throw it in the washing machine when it is dirty.
- None slip back of door mat, which sticks well to your floors.
- Great if you have pets and kids
- very durable and absorbent polypropylene fabric
- it’s made with low profile design, so your doors won’t be stuck.
- Whooping 10 years no question asked guarantee.
- Only for indoors
- The packaging is not as perfect as it should be. Transportation sometimes causes unwanted damages.
CLICK HERE and read all its reviews on Amazon with customer’s real pictures.
7. Dexi indoor Doormat
Dexi is another indoor doormat I love and will fit with it’s minimalistic design great on your hardwood floors. With Low profile and machine washable features you will want it even more.
- Very absorbent doormat
- Machine washable
- minimalistic clean design
- nonslip back surface
- Very durable fabrics
- Return and get a refund if not completely satisfied
- low profile to fit under most of the entryways
- Eco-friendly and recyclable material which is nontoxic and odorless as well.
- perfect for homes with pets or kids.
- Only for indoor use
CLICK HERE and see pictures and all good and bad feedback about this doormat.
8. Delxo Magic Doormat for hardwood floors
Delxo doormat looks so well on Hardwood floors. Mix of cotton and microfiber make is very absorbent and great for preventing mud from coming in to your house. Little bit higher pile (0,55 inches) makes it very soft to walk on. At the same time it is considered low profile so it will pass underneath all or most of entryways.
- Looks and blends amazing with hardwood floors
- Very absorbent and without odor.
- Soft in touch. It is ideal sleeping mat also for your pets.
- Anti-skid backing but make sure floors are not wet.
- Available in 5 colors
- Easy to clean. It is advisable to clean it by hand but you can put it in the washing machine as well
- Only for indoor use
- You need to wash it before use and you will. Most probably spend whole afternoon cleaning lint out of washer. All in all after things get better. It is mainly first washing.
CLICK HERE and read all other real reviews about customers who bought this doormat.
9. LuxUrux Rubber Doormat
I listed LuxUrux doormat on my best 10 list bacause it has great value for money. Even with cheap price it’s still offers amazing durability and dirt protection. It’s made completely out of natural rubber. For full satisfaction they offer lifetime warranty.
TIP: To get best grip possible, roll it in opposite direction and leave it over night.
- Great value for money
- Very durable and easy to clean. Just vacuum, swap or use a garden hose. Leave it dry completely.
- Lifetime warranty. Refund no question asked.
- Available in 9 different colors. Find best for your hardwood floors.
- Environmental Friendly – made out of 100% natural rubber
- With 1/4 inch it will slip under all entryways
- Indoor and outdoor use
- If you have concrete floor, it can stick on the under the sun
CLICK HERE and see actual images and review from people who bought this doormat on Amazon.
10. Kempf Water Retainer Mat
Kempf Water Retainer Mat look really amazing and can absorb up to 1,5 gallons of water. It’s design will fit perfectly on your hardwood floors. You can use it outdoors as well and it is made to stand high traffic areas.
- One of the most absorbent doormats on my list
- Amazing clean design to feet your hardwood floors
- Available in different colors
- Possible indoor and outdoor usage
- Quite big compared to others – 2 by 3 feet.
- Super easy to clean
- Very durable
- Strong smell of rubber at the beginning
CLICK HERE and read pros and cons together with images about this door mat. See if it suits your needs or is some other better.
There are many different types of door mats appropriate for our hardwood floors. Ask your self what purpose will if have. Do you need soft type for your kids to run bare foot over. Maybe you have pets. Is washing in washing machine important to you? At the and go threw reviews of each I placed link next to them and see all pros and cons written. I am sure you will find right one for you.
Pingback: Laminate Flooring vs. Tile | The Complete Comparison | Tilen.space
Pingback: How to Clean your Laminate floors? Make Them Shine Again | Tilen.space
Pingback: How Durable Is Bamboo Flooring? | Tilen.space
Pingback: How to Remove Scratches from Vinyl Flooring? | Tilen.space
Pingback: How Do You Get Scratches Out of Bamboo Floors? | Tilen.space